About the book
Kubernetes is an open-source container-orchestration system for automating application deployment, scaling, and management and Kubectl is a command line tool which helps to manage it.
The book is a comprehensive introduction for those who are new to Kubernetes management via command line, that will have you up-to-speed in no time.
Things you will learn
- Get to grips with the basic kubectl commands
- Delve into different cluster nodes and their resource usages
- Understand the most essesntial features of kubectl
- Discover how to patch Kubernetes deployments with Kustomize
- Find out ways to develop and extend kubectl with their own plugins
- Explore how to use Helm as an advanced tool for deploying apps
By the end of this book, you will have learned how to install and update an application on Kubernetes, view its logs, and inspect clusters effetively.